Pin up hairstyles for long hair are old hair style that popular during the era of 1940s. This hairstyle was made popular by the presence of Bettie Page where pin up hairstyle focused on making the hair forming “U” shape right above the eyebrow and then later used by most pin up girl. You can find many variations for this hairstyle everywhere but there are only few of them that still popular until this day, though only for photo session and not a common hairstyle that can be used on daily activity.
One of the popular pin up hairstyle is victory roll and promoted by Alberto Vargas. This hairstyle by making two roll on the top of the head and then letting the rest hanging down naturally, or making it into a ponytail. Pinup waves is the style known to be used by the famous Marilyn Monroe, this hairstyle designed to give a frame to the face by using the hair waves to create it. Of course its depend on your hair type and length, so choose the right pin up hairstyles for long hair that will fit you correctly, ask and consult your hairstylist to find out if this kind of hairstyle will fit your long hair.
Gallery of Pin Up Hairstyles for Long Hair to Express The Beauty of Vintage Hairstyle
- Pin Up Hairstyles for Long Hair 2017
- Cute Pin Up Hairstyles for Long Hair
- Best Pin Up Hairstyles for Long Hair
- Easy Pin Up Hairstyles for Long Hair 2017
- Pin Up Updo Hairstyles for Long Hair
- Quick Pin Up Hairstyles for Long Hair
- Pin Up Girl Hairstyles for Long Hair
- Vintage Pin Up Hairstyles for Long Hair
- Easy Pin Up Hairstyles for Long Hair